01 – General, scope
1. All business relationships between Sapore Italia and its customer (hereinafter also “customer”) are exclusively subject to the following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the order.
2. Deviating terms and conditions of the customer are not recognized by Sapore Italia unless Sapore Italia has expressly agreed to their validity.
3. The terms of payment and shipping as well as the data protection information are an integral part of the general terms and conditions.
02 – Conclusion of contract
1. The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking the “Buy” button, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent and does not yet represent acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by delivering the goods or by sending the order confirmation by e-mail with a request for payment in advance within three working days.
A binding contract can also be formed beforehand as follows:
If you have chosen credit card payment, the contract is concluded at the time the credit card is charged.
If you have chosen the PayPal payment method, the contract is concluded at the time you confirm the payment instruction to PayPal.
2. Sapore Italia is entitled to withdraw from the contract if Sapore Italia is not supplied correctly and/or not on time by its suppliers. The customer will be informed immediately about the non-availability of the goods. Considerations by the customer will be refunded immediately.
3. If an item is not available, Sapore Italia reserves the right to offer the delivery of a replacement item – equivalent in price and quality. The customer is free to accept or reject this offer.
4. Sapore Italia reserves the right to limit the order quantity to normal household quantities.
5. Please note that gift vouchers cannot be discounted.
03 – Return costs agreement, right of withdrawal up to 14 days, exclusion of the right of withdrawal
Agreement on bearing the costs: If you make use of your right of withdrawal, you have to bear the direct costs of the return.
Beginning of the cancellation policy
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary to establish the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
A right of revocation exists according to § 312g paragraph 2 BGB, among other things, does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly and it expires in the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their sealing is broken after delivery would be removed.
04 – Prices, costs, returns
1. The prices at the time of the order apply. All prices are final prices and include the applicable German statutory value-added tax. No matter how careful we are, we sometimes make a mistake. Therefore, we reserve the right to deliver your order in the event of errors, unacceptable price and product changes, as well as delivery bottlenecks from our sub-suppliers.
2. in case of delivery to a country other than Germany, additional taxes, customs duties and/or costs may apply which are not included in the prices. The customer has to bear this.
3. the customer shall additionally bear the shipping costs of the ordered goods in accordance with our shipping conditions valid at the time of the order. Standard delivery is free of charge if the value of goods exceeds 38.99 euros and 4.90 euros shipping costs for goods worth less than 39.00 euros.
4. cost unit agreement
In the event of cancellation of the contract, the customer is obliged to bear the direct costs of returning the ordered goods.
5. please contact our customer service for a quick return. phone 070342780100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
06 – Delivery
1. Deliveries are made exclusively to Germany. If you only order items that are not fresh products that require refrigeration, delivery to Austria is also possible. Sapore Italia reserves the right to deliver to customers from other countries. Fresh products that require refrigeration are not delivered to countries other than Germany, as it is not possible to maintain the cold chain for deliveries abroad.
2. In the case of fresh products that require refrigeration, Sapore Italia is only liable for compliance with the prescribed maximum temperatures if the first attempt to deliver the ordered fresh products to the specified delivery address is successful. Please refer to our freshness guarantee for more information.
3. If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such defects to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. The omission of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
4. It is not possible for the customer to collect the goods himself from the warehouse.
5. Sapore Italia is entitled to partial deliveries to a reasonable extent. The customer only has to bear the shipping costs that would have been incurred if the goods ordered had been delivered in their entirety.
6. If the customer is in default of acceptance or if he culpably violates other obligations to cooperate, Sapore Italia is entitled to demand compensation for the resulting damage, including any additional expenses. Further claims remain reserved.
7. The risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the purchased item is transferred to the customer at the point in time at which he is in default of acceptance.
07 – Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of Sapore Italia until the purchase price has been paid in full.
08 – Warranty
If there is a defect in the goods ordered, the statutory provisions of §§ 434 ff. BGB apply.
09 – Liability
1. Sapore Italia is fully liable for damage in the event of intent and gross negligence.
2. Liability for simple negligence only exists in the case of damage to life, limb or health and in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation). In the event of a negligent breach of cardinal obligations, liability is limited to contractually typical and foreseeable damage.
3. Statutory no-fault liability (e.g. under the Product Liability Act) and liability from the possible assumption of a guarantee remain unaffected.
4. The legal representatives, employees and vicarious agents of Sapore Italia are not more liable than Sapore Italia itself.
11 – Protection of minors
1. Gusto Italia only wants to enter into contractual relationships with persons of legal age. The customer is obliged to ensure that only he himself or persons of legal age authorized by him to accept the delivery accept the delivery of goods.
2. The customer shall indemnify Sapore Italia against claims by third parties that arise from the breach of the customer’s obligation under Section 1.
3. Sale of alcohol to persons under the age of 18 is not permitted. By accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old at the time of ordering.
12 – Complaints, place of jurisdiction, severability clause
1. In the event that the customer wishes to raise any complaints, he can submit them to email@example.com.
2. German law applies to the business relationship between the customer and Sapore Italia, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention; this also applies if the order is placed from a country other than Germany or delivered to a country other than Germany.
3. If the customer is a merchant, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from or in connection with the business relationship is Leipzig. The same place of jurisdiction applies if the domicile or usual place of residence of the customer is not known at the time the action is filed. If the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of Sapore Italia.
4. Should one or more provisions be ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
5. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers have the opportunity to use this platform to settle their disputes.
Should a change to these General Terms and Conditions become necessary in the future, you will always find the current status here. If you have any further questions, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 (0)7034 2780100. We’re here to help.